Blogger Layouts

Thursday 7 February 2013

i don't want to hate you....

Aloha....
really2 feel bad right now...dont know why but i just want to crying and find someone who will listen all my story..who will shut up and just listen to what i want to say...who will ??? i dont know what wrong with me right know but i really2 no mood and sad now..very2 dissapointed with all that happen to my life...why just only me ? why not anyone else ? nobody cant understand what i feel right now even they say " i understand what u feel right now " urm... i really tired with all this..till when i must feel this all ? i ody pray wish this all will end and our will live happy till the end..but why this all this like this ? i know God ody give me a beautifull life but im really2 sorry coz i really think some opart of my life really suck n only make me sad n cry...i really cant accept if some1 who i really love in this world just be hurting now..cant! but who i am to change back all ? why this happen God ? i dont understand it all ....i really love you but y u make me sad like this ? i really dont want to hate you coz u a part of my life..but u owez hurting us...why ? why u do this to we all ???? :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment